Home Tasting Party!
One of the most fun and effective ways to showcase my yummy products is to hold a full-out tasting party at someone’s home.
Here is what I do:
- supply the groceries and all paper goods (napkins, plates, cups, cutlery)
- prepare a selection of dishes, ranging from simple appetizers to main courses like sirloin tips and onion mashed potatoes
- bring a large inventory of product with me, so that your guests can usually leave with their full order, that day
- leave your kitchen as tidy as I found it
Here is what you do:
- forward the invitation that I write for you, to your friends [my minimum number of guests is 8, and I have no maximum. Couples count as ONE]
- have some wine and water on hand
If you are interested in hosting a tasting party yourself, drop me a line at email@example.com or call me at 518-810-4042. Note, I am available for most of Columbia, Saratoga, Green and Duchess Counties (New York State).
This is an example of a typical invitation for you to forward:
Spice it up with Maria!
You are invited to a home party like you’ve never seen!
At 6:30PM on Friday, May 6th , Laura Griffin will be at my home in Colonie to share her line of yummy, organic foods and spices – and I’d like to invite you to join us! Her company is not a franchise; Laura is a New Yorker and networking colleague who started Your Spice of Life almost 3 years ago, creating and producing a variety of products like:
- Versatile organic spice blends – original recipes like Thai Treasure and Sunny Sicilian
- Lula’s Fruit Crisp Mix, a fantastic, wholesome dessert mix
- Smokin’ Onion Double Dipper dip & seasoning mix
- Chai Spiced Coffee mix… and much more
She will be serving up numerous dishes using her products…
so bring an appetite!
You’ll be able to bring most products that you order home with you, that night, while other items like gift baskets or custom blends will be delivered to me for pickup later. (Psst… Your Spice of Life products make fabulous gifts for birthdays, weddings and hostess gifts for the holidays like Easter and Mother’s Day)
So mark your calendar for Friday, May 6th at 6:30PM… and get ready to discover how easy, delicious and versatile it can be to cook with fresh, organic spices and mixes!
Please RSVP to me by May 4th so I can tell Laura how many guests she will be cooking for. Thanks!
If you want to check out Your Spice of Life ahead of time, visit http://www.YourSpiceofLife.com, her blog at http://www.yourspiceoflife.com/laurasblog.html, or go to her Facebook fan page at http://www.Facebook.com/yourspiceoflife.
~ Your Spice of Life accepts personal checks, cash, Paypal, and major credit cards ~